Thursday, March 15, 2012

Krispy Kreme Occult?


I don't know about you, but I'm just curious, can Krispy Kreme make evil doughnuts? if such a silly question came from a concerned individual, he or she would be ridiculed or mocked. However, in this case, this doesn't revolve around stupid superstitious beliefs by his or hers own delusion. Nevertheless, this does involve the issue of how it's possible to create a satanic doughnut, with red cream on it to give the impression of gory blood. Or how bout the pentagrams drawn on those bundles of fluffy dough. Now I don't know about you, but I get the feeling that if I start saying I were to like these doughnuts, I probably would be labeled as an occultic doughnut consumer. Just think of the possibility on how many born again idiots would be pissed and try to imagine a christian throwing holy water at some fatass who's eating red tasty treats with stars on 'em. I'm pretty sure somewhere in the Babel (oh, sorry, I meant the Bible) that it says not to eat cookies, cakes, and ice cream because it's a sin. What a crock of sh*t, no wait a minute, that whole book which is based upon fairy tales, is a load of sh*t, so it's obvious that only an imbecile takes it into consideration. And if you take this whole paragraph too seriously, and that, somehow, someway, I offended you for some odd reason, then you're a dumbass who can't take a joke. But, if you do have a sense of humor, then it's more likely that you understand and don't take in any offense at all. I'm just having some fun, that's all. As a matter of fact, I feel like I have a sudden urge for some hot, warm, cinnamon, glazed french curls. Anyway, I'll make another post next time on how pigeons are wanting to take over the world. Later,........................

No comments:

Post a Comment